Dr. Linda Brokane
- 2009-2014: Residency in governmental cancer care clinic, treating cancer patients (mainly conventional therapy).
- February 2015 until now: Medical oncologist, implementing virotherapy in cancer care.
- Gestalt practitioner
- Volunteer at patient summer camps “Source of Strength” for 5 years
- Riga Stradins University, Residency in medicine, specialty – Oncologist Chemotherapist.
- Riga Gestalt Institute, Gestalt therapy.
- Gerson Institute, Module I Gerson practitioners training.
The German Doctors
Get an initial consultation
ChemoAlternatives helps you reaching out to clinics worldwide. You can send your information here and you shall be answered shortly. Or, reach out to this clinic directly.
Read Our Successes
“This has been a mind-blowing and in fact a life-changing experience for us these past 7 days. We are ever so grateful for all that you have done for us, true professionalism at its best, kindness and care in every aspect!”
“Thank you for an inspiring week at Amber Life Cancer Clinic. You are all wonderful, beautiful people; the dedication, empathy, support and of course, the work carried out by the entire team could never be surpassed, and what a stunning location in Jurmala!” I want to thank God for purifying me, the doctors who accompany me, and each of you who pray and thrill for my healing. I cry out from the depths of my new heart with Mary: "The Lord has done wonders to me, holy is his name!"
“Thank you so much for everything! I have learned a lot for myself after these days. Now my hope is on virotherapy and taking care of myself.” Love, Catherine